Posted: December 8th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1.A problem can be considered to be caused by non-random events if seven data points in a row are all above mean in the Quality Control Chart.
2. To find the root cause of a problem in a project, we can make use of a/an _____________.
3. A project closeout meeting can be challenging if the project is a failure as the meeting can focus too much on the negative outcomes.
4. Which of the following is a wrap-up closure activity?
Creating a final project report
Closing accounts and seeing all bills are paid
All of the above
Getting delivery acceptance from the customer
Reassigning project team members
5. To prevent any quality issues that arise within project processes, we would use _____________.
6. In project closure, we have to obtain the signature acceptance from the ____________.
7. In the _____________, the project team brainstorms the mistakes that were made on the project so as not to make the same mistakes on other projects.
final status meeting
8. A project team is not responsible to perform final performance appraisals for each team member, if the project is successfully implemented
9. The number of defects on a batch of products is used to measure quality on a project. In this case “number of defects” would be a ______
10. By applying Pareto Analysis, the project manager can focus on the least important issues problems areas on the project.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.