Posted: December 4th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. How does the introduction set up the essay’s argument? Is the argument/claim clearly articulated in the thesis? Does the intro provide relevant background info, which helps to establish the why for the essay (as in: why are we talking about this topic, anyway?)?
2. Is the essay organized according to the outline I provided (intro, summaries, reasons/evidence, conclusion)? Has the writer used transitional words and phrases that highlight the structure and order of their argument?
3. Is the essay’s argument clear? What are the specific reasons and evidence given in support of the claim outlined in the thesis? What questions do you have about the essay’s argument, or what could be clearer?
4. How is the writer indicate when they are using ideas from the sources? Does the essay make frequent use of signal phrases? Is it clear that the ideas being summarized and paraphrased are not the student writer’s ideas? Is the writer relying mostly on paraphrase? How could the synthesis be stronger?
5. How well has the student writer synthesized the ideas from their sources? Are there many places where you see all voices (both authors + the student writer) working together to support the argument? Are there places where the student writer indicates how ideas from the sources compare, overlap, contradict, agree, etc.? Explain.
6. Suggest 3 specific things the writer should focus on as they revise and continue to write.
Most importantly, before you post your feedback, ask yourself these questions: Did I give specific, detailed feedback that will help the author revise their essay? If I got this feedback in response to my own paper, would it help me move forward? Did I contribute new ideas to the collective feedback this essay has received or did I just repeat what others have already said?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.