Posted: January 10th, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
According to Stevenson (2021), processes converting inputs into outputs are at the core of operations management and have strategic significance. Process selection occurs when new products or services are being planned, when technological changes are needed and when competitive pressure increases. Among the benefits of creating and using processes we can mention cost reduction, meeting customers’ expectations, and streamlining business operations.
For this discussion, do the following:
A. Introduction (strong introduction that is related to the topic of the assignment and should include a solid thesis statement, which is the main point you are making in the paper).
B. Body (where you will integrate your responses to the following questions):
Q1. Identify what a business process is and mention its benefits and disadvantages.
Q2. Discuss what a workflow diagram is and how it can help organizations.
Q3. Select an organization you are familiar with and address the following:
i. Share the details of the workflow diagram.
ii. How many steps are in the process?
iii. How many people are in the process?
iv. Did the process have errors, time sensitivity, bottlenecks?
v. Is the diagram effective?
Q4. Discuss the biggest challenge and benefits of the workflow of your selected organization. How would you improve the workflow diagram for them?
Q5. Explain in detail why your new workflow design is better and how it will improve the success of the organization.
C. Conclusion (explain and summarize your thoughts on all the topics or the most of the important points of the assignment very well).
D. References (refer to point #3 in the General Instruction).
– Special Instructions:
* Answer all questions provided to meet the following learning outcomes:
-Evaluate the strategic importance of process selection.
-Examine the importance of process strategy.
-Weigh the value of effective work design to the organization.
*Please avoid using direct quotes. It is best to paraphrase the information. The idea here is that you will synthesize the content and write in your own words.
*Please make sure to include detailed information analyzing the uncertainty and complexity of what is needed in the question (review the attached grading rubric to see how the grading will be for this assignment).
*Please do not just answer the questions as is.
– General Instructions:
Well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
1. Answer should be no less than four (04) paragraphs (related and well explained to all questions provided once needed).
2. Answer should be in this sequence: (Introduction, each question has its own answer and explanation, Conclusion, References) as attached sample.
3. References (with citation) & published within the last five (05) years:
-The minimum required references: (total of 3 references).
-Reference page needs to be in order A-Z.
-Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced.
4. Replying to “the instructor’s feedback/question with reference” after posting your answer is required (this is a discussion question).
5. Review the attached grading rubric to see how the grading will be for this question.
6. Assignment will be checked in Turnitin Plagiarism Checker prior to submitting to instructor. Be unique with quality work. ?
P.S. this is a (0.75) mark discussion question, so please put my budget limit under consideration ? Thank you.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.