Posted: January 28th, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Aristophanes is usually noted for his anti-woman sentiments, yet many contemporary audiences (including feminists) have embraced Lysistrata and its strong lead character. Considering the text itself and the links provided in the module, where do you stand in this debate and why?
– read (Lysistrata, by Aristophanes) and answer the question.
– make sure that (Your response to the question should be roughly 400-500 words and should be supported with. specific examples from the texts).
– make sure when you answer 1)Shows serious contemplation of readings & original thought that goes far beyond the obvious.
2)Quotes used to support the writer’s point (“proves” it); are original (unexpected quote choices and/or uses quotes from multiple places of the text, and are properly integrated (not just dropped in
3) Post is: Clear & articulate Diction and sentence structure are elevated Has correct grammar & punctuation Quotes are properly cited
– You can find the Literature on the Internet
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.