Posted: December 3rd, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
BEFORE TAKING THIS BE AWARE THAT THIS PROJECT IS OVER 20% OF MY FINAL GRADE IN WHICH I HAVE DONE WELL SO FAR SO I NEED SOMEONE REALLY CONFINDENT WHO CAN HELP ME HAVE AT LEAST 18/20 BECAUSE MY TEACHER IS A DR IN CS AND IS VERY EXIGENT!!!!
.1-Comments to explain everything done [10 pts].
We would like to build a GUI application that simulates taking a test.
A test consists of 10 questions. Each question has a text, a set of four possible answers, among
which one of them is considered to be the correct answer.
To complete the application, you would need to:
1. Define and implement classes that could be represent the question and the test [20 pts]
2. You can create a test using one of these methods [20 pts]either :
Save the questions/answers in a text file and load it to you application(you write the questions)
b. Build a frame that can be used to set up the test, the user can enter a set of 10
questions with possible and correct answers. You can then save the test questions
to a text file, so you don’t have to set it up multiple times.
3. Create an interface that loads the questions in a random order every time. The user can
navigate through the questions using a “next” button, you could also allow a “previous”
button option. We keep track of the total number of correct answers the user obtained
4. At the end we would like to display the total score in addition to a summary of the
questions answered incorrectly and show the user what the correct answer was [20 pts].
5. The design of the application is also important[10 pts]
6-Include a timer for each question, upon expiry, the user is
automatically navigated to the next question.[10pts]
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.