Posted: January 2nd, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Describe different types of risks in banks and in corporates
State role of regulators in bank’s functioning
Analyse risk identifying, quantifying and measuring models
Assignment 1 Questions: Week 2, Week 3 & Week 4 (15Marks)
Q.1.Discuss different types of risks faced by banks and financial institutions. Critically
examine why regulating banks and financial institutions activities are so important.
Q.2.Outline the basis of the evolution of international banking regulation under Basel I
Q.3. Describe the key deficiencies in bank regulation and risk management in financial
institutions that led to Basil III.(4 Marks)
Q.4. Explain the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM). (3 Marks)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.