Posted: September 6th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Describe the basic steps and processes a law enforcement agency must complete in order to earn CALEA certification. What are some of the benefits of CALEA accreditation?
2, Describe what the acronym S.A.R.A. stands for and explain how it replaces officers’ short-term, reactive responses of the past.
3. Describe the characteristics of the quasi-military model and explain why this model is thought to be incompatible with the philosophy of community-oriented policing models.
1. What are the components and advantages of the assessment center process for hiring and promoting police personnel?
2. List the “Ten Commandments” of good executive leadership and briefly describe each.
3. Out of the several recruiting measures described in the textbook, list and describe five of them.
4. What are some similarities and differences between the FTO and PTO concepts?
5. Describe how police agencies are using social networking sites to perform background checks.
1. What is meant by intelligence-led policing, predictive policing, and fusion centers?
2. Researcher David Carter looked at officers’ conduct and provided a typology of abuse of authority. List and describe the three types of abuse of authority discussed.
3. What are some of the problems involving police use of force and the various studies that have been done?
4. What are contract, consolidated, and civilianized police services, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
5. Targeted efforts by local police agencies to recruit and hire racial/ethnic minorities have resulted in twice as many minorities being hired as women. What are some of the ways that police departments can encourage and retain female officers?
Please add references and
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.