Posted: July 14th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For this assessment, you will develop an online resource repository of at least 12 annotated professional or scholarly resources that you consider critical for the audience of your safety improvement plan, pertaining to medication administration, to understand or implement to ensure the success of the plan. Using Google Sites, assemble an online resource tool kit containing at least 12 annotated resources that you consider critical to the success of your safety improvement initiative. These resources should enable nurses and others to implement and maintain the safety improvement you have developed. Locate a safety improvement plan (your current organization, the Institution for Healthcare Improvement, or a publicly available safety improvement initiative) pertaining to medication administration and create an online tool kit or resource repository that will help an audience understand the research behind the safety improvement plan and how to put the plan into action.
It is recommended that you focus on the 3 or 4 most critical categories or themes with respect to your safety improvement initiative pertaining to medication administration. For example, for an initiative that concerns improving workplace safety for practitioners, you might choose broad themes such as general organizational safety and quality best practices; environmental safety and quality risks; individual strategies to improve personal and team safety; and process best practices for reporting and improving environmental safety issues.
Following the recommended scheme, you would collect 3 resources on average for each of the 4 categories
focusing on safety with medication administration. Each resource listing should include the following:
• An APA-formatted citation of the resource with a working link.
• A descriiption of the information, skills, or tools provided by the resource.
• A brief explanation of how the resource can help nurses better understand or implement the safety improvement initiative pertaining to medication administration.
• A descriiption of how nurses can use this resource and when its use may be appropriate.
Additionally, be sure that your plan addresses the following:
• Identify necessary resources to support the implementation and continued sustainability of a safety improvement initiative pertaining to medication administration.
• Analyze the usefulness of resources to the role group responsible for implementing quality and safety improvements focusing on medication administration.
• Analyze the value of resources to reduce patient safety risk related to medication administration.
• Present reasons and relevant situations for use of resource tool kit by its target audience.
• Communicate in a clear, logically structured, and professional manner that applies current APA style and formatting.
Google Sites is recommended for this assessment; the tools are free to use and should offer you a blend of flexibility and simplicity as you create your online tool kit. Please note that this requires a Google account; use your Gmail or GoogleDocs login, or create an account following the directions under the “Create Account” menu.
To submit your online tool kit assessment, paste the link to your Google Site in the assessment submission box. Remember that you must make your site ‘public’ so that your faculty can access it. keep in mind that your tool kit will focus on promoting safety with medication administration.
I have attached the word docx for instructional (Please, read it carefully), example of google site, Scoring guide for you to follow.
Here is the link for the google site: https://sites.google.com/view/safetyimprovementmeasures/environmental-safety-and-quality-risks?authuser=0
IF this link does not work then you can look at the PDF for the example that I have attached.
You can create the google site under my name REEMA GHOSH.
Please, make sure its public so the professor can read it for grading.
Feel free to reach out to me for any questions. Thank you
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.