Posted: September 12th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Week 2’s assignment builds on Week 1’s assignment and will be part of the final assignment. For this assignment, you will conduct a literature review as it relates to the problem, evaluate the different Open Systems Theories, create a diagram of the chosen organization as an open system, and develop your own open systems model to accurately map the organization’s systems. Be sure to describe the various elements in the open systems model. Prior to beginning this assignment, review Guidelines for Writing a Literature Review (Links to an external site.).
* Review scholarly literature that pertains to the problem you have identified.
* Explain how the literature relates to the problem you are working on, supporting your statements with evidence from your sources.
* Compare and contrast at least two models of organizational change from the list below that is consistent with a systems theory approach. Explain their function and the differences between the two models. Explain which model best fits your organizational problem, providing a rationale for your decision.
– Lewin’s Three-Phase Model of Change and Force-Field Analysis
– The Nadler-Tushman Congruence Model
– The Burke-Litwin Model of Organizational Performance and Change
– Weisbord’s Six-Box Model
* Create a diagram of the chosen organization as an open systems model. The systems model can be modified as needed to fully represent the organization but must include the following elements:
– Internal and external environmental elements
– Cultural elements
– Feedback loop
– Explain the different elements in the chosen organization’s open systems model.
The Open Systems/Literature Review/Exploring the Problem paper
* Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
* Must include a separate title page with the following:
– Title of paper
– Student’s name
– Course name and number
– Instructor’s name
– Date submitted
* Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text
I have attached the assignment I completed for Week 1 for reference. The problem that I identified is functional design
Course text is a required source:
Anderson, D. L. (2020). Organizational development: The process of leading organizational change (5th ed.). Sage Publications.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.