Posted: September 9th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
journal entry 5 and 6
The purpose of this assignment is for students to integrate the knowledge that they have gained in social work classes with their experience at their field site. This will include professional roles and boundaries in relation to both client systems and the agency system, supervision, practice informed research, assessment and intervention.
• Each Journal Entry should be typed, be 2 pages in length, include a cover page with the student’s name, journal entry number, and date, and be proofread and professionally written. Each entry is worth 10 points, and there are 20 total entries.
• Please provide scholarly references such as textbooks that you have used in the social work program or journal articles you have, if utilized or requested, to support your entry.
• Always be mindful of confidentiality throughout each journal entry.
• These journal entries will become an integral component of the Class Facilitation assignment as noted. Therefore, please have your completed work in front of you after submitting it virtually via MS Teams to reference during each facilitation.
Instructions: Students will write a brief 2-page narrative response paper for each of the following journal entry topics and submit for the corresponding week:
Entry #5 2pages
1) How do you or will you prepare yourself for supervisory sessions?
2.) To grow professionally, you need to hear both positive and constructive feedback from your field educator. How will you personally approach hearing such feedback to determine its usefulness, process such feedback, and use this feedback to grow as a professional. (see text)
Entry #6 2pages
1.) What is your learning style? (see text)
2.) Do you see your learning style working in coordination with your Field Educators style of supervision or as being different? If it’s different, what do you plan on doing to remedy this challenge and make supervision a positive and useful experience? (see text)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.