Posted: December 7th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Sources: Use appropriate sources, no specific sources are required
Language type: american english
Order instructions:Dear Freelancer,please write:Civil Liberties and Rights Module Review Assignment – 2 pagesApplying media literacy tools – 2 pages
1. Identify the concepts of civil liberties and civil rights.
2. What civil liberties does the First Amendment protect? Explain these liberties and theirimportance.3. What is the due process clause? What amendment(s) address due process? Why is it important?
4. What did the Civil Rights Movement seek to accomplish? What piece of legislation was passed as a result of the Civil Rights Movement? Do you think that the Civil Rights Movement was a complete success?5. What did the Women’s Movement (later know as the Feminist Movement) seek to address?Was it successful?
6. What did the Native American civil rights movement seek to address? What issues are still problems for this movement?
7. What did the Latin American civil rights movement seek to address? What issues are still problems for this movement?8. What discriminations did the LGBT community experience that led it to mobilize? What challenges does it face today?
9. What is the ADA? Has it been sufficient in eliminating discrimination against people withdisabilities?
Applying media literacy toolsAnswer the questions below.
1. Identify the news source of this article. Where is this source on the Media Bias Chart (see below) and/or the AllSides Chart Links to an external site.?
2. How did you use fact-checking in your analysis of this article? Did you find any misinformation of false information?
3. How did you use lateral reading in your analysis of this article? Did you find any other articles or studies that support or dispute the information in this article?’
4. How did you identify the quality/credibility of the news source, author and her sources in your analysis of this article?
5. How did you evaluate the data in your analysis of this article? Was the author’s use of data (statistics, etc) consistent with your fact-checking?
6. Does this article contain any “fake news” (dis or mis information)? If so, identify it clearly and explain how it qualifies as dis or mis information.
7. Do you think that this article qualifies as a conspiracy theory? Why or why not?8. How do you think that your own confirmation bias has guided your interpretation of this article?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.