Posted: November 5th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. • All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. Assignment-2
1. Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the changing global environment. (LO-4)
2. Use effective and collaborative interpersonal skills to carry out scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants to formulate a marketing Plan. (LO-5)
Part-A Case Study Read the Chapter Case Study entitled Yogurt Lovers say, “It’s All Greek to Me” from Chapter- 11 “Product, Branding and Packaging decisions” Page: – 381 given in your textbook – “Marketing” (8th Edition) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael.Levy (2022) and answer the following Questions:
1. Generally speaking, what type of product is yogurt? Does your answer change for the different product categories that ‘Chobani’ has defined for its offerings? (2 Marks)
2. Is ‘Chobani’s’ introduction of yogurt for children a brand extension or line extension? Explain. (2 Marks)
3. How is ‘Chobani’ positioning its various product categories currently? How is it communicating its current positioning strategy? (2 Marks)
Part-B Critical Thinking Answer the following questions based on the concepts discussed in Chapter- 13, 15 and 18
1. Assume you were hired by the local grocery store to help in assessing its service quality based on the five service dimensions to determine the overall service quality: reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and tangibles. How would you go about undertaking this project? (Ch-13) (3 Marks)
2. Price skimming and market penetration pricing are the two important pricing strategies used by Marketers. Ahmad wants to launch his new backpack in the local market. Being a marketer which pricing strategy you will suggest him to use and why? (Ch-15) (3 Marks)
3. Do you find any difference between advertising and public relations? How can public relations contribute to a firm’s IMC?Explain with the help of a suitable example.(CH-18) (3 Marks)
1. Answer all the questions based on your understanding from the concepts discussed in the class, PPTs and Text book.
2. Justify your answers with at least two references for each question. 3. If plagiarism is more than 25% you will get 0 marks for the questions concerned.
1. 2. 3.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.