Posted: January 9th, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
How many fights does Rivera fight in The Mexican?
(This question can lead to very long answers. AVOID THIS. Make sure your answer is CONCISE and CLEAR. You DO NOT have to provide multiple answers. You can say he fights one fight. You can say he fights twenty fights… but you have to be able to clearly defend your thesis in 5-7 concise sentences in your body paragraph. DEFINITION FOR CONCISE – “giving a lot of information clearly and in a few words; brief but comprehensive.”)
You can find Jack London’s story here. It starts on page 398:
Please follow these guidelines when writing your essay:
1. Your opening sentence must get the reader’s attention. (Do not open with a question or a quotation.)
2. Your thesis sentence must be the last sentence of your introduction and answer the assigned question.
3. Your body paragraph must prove your thesis to be true.
4. Your conclusion must state why your thesis is important.
5. Each paragraph must be 5-7 sentences and the total length of your essay should be three paragraphs (introduction, body, conclusion).
6. Write only in the 3rd person. (Do not use I, you, we, us, or any other phrase outside of the 3rd person.)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.