Posted: January 3rd, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now
The presentation talks about Safety Assessment of Existing Buildings based of International Codes and Standards, Such as: International Building Code, International Existing Building Code, International Fire Code, NFPA Standards. The presentation shall:
1) Identify what is Building Safety (Life and Safety) Assessment of existing buildings.
2) What is the difference between existing and new buildings.
3) What is the purpose of building safety (life and safety) assessment.
4) What is the importance of conducting building safety (life and safety) assessment.
5) What to look at during a building safety (sprinkler system, fire alarm, …etc.) assessment.
6) What is the importance International Building Code and Safety Standards (such as NFPA).
What is the importance
7) The effect of safety Codes and Standards on buildings and society safety.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.