Posted: January 12th, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
part one 250-400 words
Please answer each of the following questions in detail:
=Please answer the following questions
1. Do you think outrageous behavior is necessary for an artist or group to capture the public’s attention? Why or why not?
2. Discuss 5 examples of extreme or outrageous behavior that artists or groups have exhibited to get the public’s attention. This does not have to be a current artist/band.
3. Attach links or pictures to your examples.
4. According to the most current information, what are the top ten best selling artists/bands of all time?
5. Which artist or group do you think will be the next to make the list of all-time best selling albums?
6. Share with us the name of an artist or band you currently are listening to. Which song of theirs would you recommend your classmate’s listen to?
Jimmy’s World Assignment
Jimmy’s World Assignment Directions:
Both the “Jimmy’s World” article and the article about its author, Janet Cooke (all articles are found in this week’s module).
Read this one first: Jimmy’s World original article by Janet Cooke
Read this article next: Janet Cooke True Story
Read this article last: Janet Cooke – The Players- It Wasn’t a Game
Please write a 2- page summary/reaction/opinion to the articles including the situation surrounding the author and her story.
Make sure your paper fills a FULL 2 pages. You can always write more than 2 pages.
The first page should be a summary of all three articles with specific details so I know you read all of them.
The second page should be a reaction/opinion to what you read.
Student’s must include specific details from all articles.
Be typed, 12 point font, double spaced, MLA format.
Include proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure.
Include proper paragraphs.
Include proper format (introduction, body, conclusion).
Include a cover page.
Include a works cited page.
Be a full 2 pages (in addition to your cover page and works cited page).
Remember to cite your sources (MLA proper citation). Otherwise it is plagiarism.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.