Posted: January 13th, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Identify and evaluate the significant trade agreementsaffecting global commerce (Lo 1.1)
2. Identify the major components of international business management(Lo 2.4)
3. Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of international business(Lo 2.1)
4. Explain the forces driving and evaluating the impact of globalization (Lo 1.3)
5. Carryout effective self-evaluation through discussing economic systems in the international business context(Lo 3.1)
1. Discuss the economic reasons for government intervention in markets.(minimum words: 200, marks:2)
2. Describe the five-step process that businesses can use to think through ethical problems.(minimum words: 400, marks: 3)
Please readCase 2: “The Decline of Zimbabwe” available in your e-book (International business: Competing in the global marketplace (13th ed.), at page no.627, and answer the following questions:
3. Why has Zimbabwe’s economic performance been so poor? Discuss. (minimum words: 400, marks: 3)
4. Do you think Zimbabwe’s economic performance would have been better under a different system of government? Which one? Explain your reasoning. (minimum words: 500, marks: 4)
5. Discuss the steps needed to be taken now to improve the economic outlook for Zimbabwe? (minimum words: 400, marks: 3)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.