Posted: January 25th, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Outline an understanding of the global competitive environment and the changing marketing practices.(CLO-2)
2. Demonstrate the ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors which influence consumer’s decision. (CLO-3)
3. Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the changing global environment. (CLO-4)
Part-A:Case Study Max Marks-5
Read the Chapter Case Study “P&G Segments its Market along Multiple Dimensions” from Chapter No- 9“Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning” Page: – 308 and 309given in your textbook/E-book – “Marketing” (8th ed.) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael Levy (2022) and answer the following Questions:
1. In addition to the list of options presented in this case, how else might a multinational, multibrand conglomerate like P&G segment its millions of customers? Use other ideas from the chapter to suggest other segmentation methods that could be used.(2.5 Marks)
2. What are the other emerging segments of consumers that would be attractive for P&G, such that it might start developing new product lines to appeal to them?(2.5 Marks)
Part-B:Critical ThinkingMax Marks-10
Reading required: – Read Chapter 10, 11, 15 and 17carefully and then answerthe following questions based onyour understanding.
1. Grocery chains such as Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets track consumers’ purchasing habits through store loyalty cards like Iktisab. These cards collect purchasing data and build consumer profiles. How can grocers like Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets use these data to create value for the firm and consumers?Chapter-10. (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
2. Identify a specific brand of your choice from the local marketthat has developed a high level of brand equity. What specific aspects of that brand establish its brand equity?Critically examine based on the concepts discussed in Chapter-11. Chapter-11 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
3. Coupons and rebates benefit different distribution channel members. Which would you prefer if you were a manufacturer, a retailer, and a consumer and why? Explain based on the concepts discussed in Chapter-15. Chapter-15 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
4. Some argue that retailers can be eliminated from the distribution channel because they only add costs to the final product without creating any value-added services in the process. Do you agree with this viewpoint? Are consumers likely to make most purchases directly from manufacturers in the near future? Provide justification for your answers based on the concepts discussed in Chapter-17.Chapter-17 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
Important Notes: –
• For each question, you need to answer not in less than 150 Words.
• Support your answers with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles etc.
• Use APA style for writing references.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.