Posted: January 9th, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now
Topic- Compare the Battle of Waterloo (1815) with the Battle of the Somme (1916).
What changed about the way wars were fought, between 1815 to 1916? What
stayed the same? How much of the difference was due to technological change?
Research Essay Outline – This will include a thesis, introductory paragraph, outline of the essay contents, and a core (annotated) bibliography.
1. The research essay must be 2000-2500 words, plus references, be word-processed, and have a cover page with all the appropriate information INCLUDING WORD COUNT.
2. Students must use ONE of the following styles for citing their sources and MUST
IDENTIFY THE STYLE ON THE COVER PAGE:
a. Chicago Manual of Style (Turabian) PREFERRED
3. Depending on the style chosen, students may use endnotes or footnotes, but must
also include a bibliography at the end.
4. Secondary sources used must qualify as “academic” sources, that is, peer-
reviewed journal articles, articles in an edited collection, or academic
monographs. If you are uncertain about a source or where to find the materials
you need, consult a reference librarian (there is very good information on the
video from Michael Dudley!). The citing of non-academic internet sources
(like Wikipedia or Encyclopedia Britannica, etc.) will result in a penalty of
10% of the value of the assignment.
5. Each paper MUST include a mix of sources that includes at least one primary
source; peer-reviewed articles from academic journals; and academic
monographs. This should be the core of any history research essay. These core
sources must be used (and cited) as well as included in the bibliography.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.