Viewer discretion advised.

Posted: November 10th, 2022

Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates

For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now

ince 97% of the experts accept and trust the evidence about Global Warming and it’s causes, it may not be fair, or representative to present the opinion of the other 3% as it was a 50% of the debate. To be fair we shouldn’t have a one to one debate about it, but a 97 to 3 debate.
In the following comedy video, John Oliver explains the 97% consensus on human-caused global warming and the fallacy of media giving deniers equal weight with mainstream scientists.
“Warning: this video occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics ( but not so advanced you can not follow).” Viewer discretion advised.
I want to invite you to read about the opinion of the 3% of course ( you can easily find it on the internet) but make a commitment to read about the subject in the correct proportion. To complete this assignment:
1- Find some information about Climate change you didn’t know and share your findings in the discussion board. (Statistics in value or infographic, written statement, graph, etc..).
2- Cite the source or sources from where you obtained the data shared.
Example of submission:…

For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now

Expert paper writers are just a few clicks away

Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.

Calculate the price of your order

You will get a personal manager and a discount.
We'll send you the first draft for approval by at
Total price: