Posted: October 12th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Watch the documentary “Waiting for Superman” ( https://watchdocumentaries.com/waiting-for-superman/ )
Then respond to the ten questions. Attachment has questions pretyped
• Questions must be typed and free from grammar, spelling, and syntax errors.
• The question must be retyped above your answer
• Questions that do not follow this format WILL NOT be graded.
1. What did you learn from watching this film that you didn’t know before?
2. What are some of the barriers to ensuring that all children in our community receive a high-quality education
3. What do you believe should be our priority when it comes to improving education in our state? Who is responsible for making that happen?
4. What is the role of parents and parental involvement in improving public education? How can parents become more involved?
5. We all know effective teachers can make the greatest difference in a child’s education. What steps/actions/strategies are necessary to attract and retain great teachers in our school?
6. From a teacher’s perspective, what specific kinds of support and changes are needed to help teachers be as effective as possible regardless of where they teach?
7. How can we all collaborate toward better outcomes for all young people?
8. What might you do about this crisis as an individual or through an organization?
9. How does the delivery of student support outside the classroom connect with the film?
10. What role does the business community play in supporting our public education system?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.