Posted: November 7th, 2022
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
• What was the primary drug problem during this decade in the United States?
• Choose another country to research and compare that country to the US during the same decade. Which drugs were problematic or prevalent in the other country for that decade?
• Share stats of the US compared to another country during that decade including:
• Which demographic (age, sex, race, etc) used the drug that you researched during this decade?
• What were the motivating factors or reasons that people used the drugs during this time?
• What were the popular trends or possible political issues during this decade?
• Include photos from your decade about drug use/abuse/prevention/addiction. Describe the relevance of the drug to the decade.
• How did drug abusers’ actions impact themselves, their families, and their communities during this decade? How did the impacts of the drug compare to the other country that you chose?
• What were the treatment options at that time for users of the drug? Where there helpful meetings to attend? Where users admitted to a mental facility? Could a user go to jail for using the drug?
• How did the laws regarding the drug that you researched compare to the US during the time and another country?
• During this decade you chose, was there a popular drug culture or historical drug event that happened during this decade. Explain the event in detail including location, endurance or length of event, drug user’s profile (age, sex, etc).
According to the American Psychological Association (APA) or Modern Language
Association (MLA), any ideas, content, images, etc. that do not belong to you, must be
properly documented or credited. Please cite 3-5 resources.
For APA format help go to http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
For MLA format help go tohttp://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/01/
All projects must be fact-based; thus all projects should include a list of any references that were utilized for the project in your choice of MLA or APA format (except for numbered statistics should be quoted and the source should be listed accordingly).
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.