Posted: January 27th, 2023
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now
Must do in text citation from the textbook for each question, each question’s answer can be found in the textbook. No plagiarism copying stuffs from another students online answers.
For this first Guided Reading Questions assignment, please read “Inventing Your Argument,” pp. 83-94 in our Writing Ess.ays about Literature text. The following review questions tie directly to the assigned reading. (Chapter 6, p. 83-94)
1. Why are there no single “right” answers to questions we have about literary works?
2. What are the key words to remember about what an es.say is?
3. How are literary critics similar to detectives and scientists?
4. What kind of evidence is absolutely essential to your e.ssay?
5. What should you do if there are gaps in your evidence chart?
For each question, please answer with a strong paragraph, drawing examples (meaning quotes) from the assigned reading where appropriate. I’m interested in seeing that you have read the chapter and absorbed the information so that you can now put the ideas in the reading into your own words.
Good rules of thumb for guided reading questions:
Do your best.
Show me you’re trying.
Make a sincere effort.
If you do this, you’ll get full points.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.